[vip_students] Re: Sending Text Messages

  • From: "Roslyn Allman" <roslynallman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 23:29:34 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

You said you were looking for a quick fix?  I don't use predictive txt myself,
and I don't know if it works with talks but with predictive txt you would only
have to press each key once regardless which letter you wanted on that key.
For example if you wanted to write the word 'how', you would press four once,
six once, and nine once.  The phone then should pick up on the word how.  If
the phone picks up on the wrong word there is a way of choosing which word you
actually want.  As I said though I don't know if this works with talks but it
is certainly a feature on phones.

Roslyn