[vip_students] Re: Selecting a Player

  • From: "Joan Ann Brosnan" <kerrygirl18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 19:27:38 +0100

Hi Tony
When you have the file you wish to play selected, press the alt key and down arrow to "open with sub-menu". Press right arrow to open this sub-menu and from here, you can choose the program you want to use to play the file by using the up/down arrow keys and then press enter.

Joan Ann.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>