[vip_students] Re: Rolling back SP3!

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:53:46 +0100

I got my hands on an XP SP3 pro version (I had SP 2, upgraded to 3) and it appears (fingers crossed) to have worked for us.

Trying to install a lesser version I discovered was not on!

Thanks all for assist and too that Fred Langa article which John O posted.

The hardest thing I had to do to date in computer land!

Cheers,

A happy Monday Tony Sweeney