[vip_students] Re: Reading numbers as digits!

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 20:13:14 -0000

    Hi Joan
Ann,

Nice one!

Interesting that when I landed on the numbers radio button it gave me four
choices single, double full number and so on and Jaws said that they were
all checked!!

I did a check command on single digits and my problem is now resolved!

A good tip to file away, not under "never to be found again" however!

There are lots of options in that Jaws configuration indeed!

Many thanks.

Tony Sweeney.