[vip_students] Re: Re adjusting the speak

  • From: "\\elaine o'Neill" <lainsey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 23:14:24 +0100

Hi Paul,

Yes I have tried the volume buttons to no avail.
I have also tried turning on and off the phone, useless.
The problem does resolve itself occasionally with no action on my behalf from
time to time, wondering if I am missing something here.
I have also tried turning on and off the phone.
I can no longer leave the phone down when talking to folk on skype, can hear
ringer but not the caller id.  Its a mystery to me.
Hoping for a resolution soon or maybe the prob will disappear as strangly as it
appeared.
Take care.

Elaine

Sent from my iPhon