[vip_students] Problem solved

  • From: "noreenmeagher" <noreenmeagher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 10:50:51 -0200

Hi all,
Following my problem after agreeing to a request to compact messages in Outlook
Express I continued to receive certain mails with Jaws saying 'Collapsed', and
when deleting same I also received a further message saying something like,
messages in the collapsed conversations will also be deleted, do you wish to
continue, yes/no.  However, having found the solution I am sending it on as it
might be useful for others.
I discovered I had View By Conversation checked.  and if you want to uncheck
that, from the message list go into the View Menu, then right-arrow into
Current Views Submenu; then up-arrow once to "View By Conversations"
(checked), and hit enter to uncheck it.

Still don't know how it happened but I must have agreed to something without
listening properly to the original compacting message.
Noreen M.