[vip_students] Podcast Query

  • From: "Tony Sweeney 1" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 00:33:24 -0000

Hi Paddy,
Following from what Loretta suggested there is another called Accessible
Podcatcher, which I haven't tried!

I don't have any Podcatchers on my PC but just download Podcasts to my PC and
then if need be transfer them to my MP3 player.

In other words it isn't always necessary to have a Podcatcher unless you might
want to for example schedule your favourite audio or video programmes to be
downloaded to you automatically.

You will need however a media player such as Windows Media Player or Real
Player or Winamp before you can even think of downloading "Duffy" or "carla"!
[smile]

Greetings to The South,

Tony.