[vip_students] Re: Please read

  • From: "Nicholas Kealy" <nicky.kealy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 22:05:45 +0100

Robbie, I couldn't agree with you more.

Cheers, Nicky.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert Forde
  To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 9:09 PM
  Subject: [vip_students] Please read

  Hi all,

  I'm starting to wonder if this is a list for helping one another with
computers and other related  technology helpful tips and tricks or is it a chat
list.
  I signed up to this list to gain and share knowledge of computers and other
related topics and I really appreciate the help,Knowledge and information that
this list is purposely here for and I have strongly gained this from each and
every one of you.
  As you know it takes time to read through, study  and practice such e mails
without having the interference of e mails with topics that are totally
unrelated to this list.
  Please correct me if I am wrong but I personally feel if those list members
(who know who they are) that if they want to chat that they do it off list
because there e mails are more applicable to an internet chatroom and not to
this list.

  Thanks for taking the time to read this.
  Robbie

database 3984 (20090402) __________

  http://www.eset.com