[vip_students] Re: Nokia phone accessible manuals!

  • From: Eileen Maxwell <emaxwell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:20:18 +0100

Hi Paul,

I look after the ordering of mobiles at work. It would be great to have
these manuals so that I can refer to them whenever problems might arise.
The phones I mainly deal with are: 6020, 6021, 6230I, 6680, 9500, 6600 and
the 6630.
If you can help me out on any of these manuals, it would be great.

Regards,

Eileen