[vip_students] Re: New Release of MaestroTranslate

  • From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aomeara@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:29:40 -0000

Hi Eleanor,
This interface uses Google translate and can translate some 50
 Languages into 50 languages, including irish.
Accuracy is less than perfect, but useful.

Aedan.

Date: 11/03/2011 10:17 am

Hi John,
I downloaded the Maestro translate program from your link the other night
with no problem.
It came as manna from heaven to me as I am having trouble contacting a
Spaniard who has no English. Maestro translate worked a charm on a txt file
I made first.
I note that it doesn't handle .docx or rtf or doc files. So I dumped the
message out to a txt file and it worked a charm.
The interface is beautifully simple.
Thanks for the manna!
Kind regards
Aedan.