[vip_students] Re: N95 Profile List

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:45:51 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

Since my tip re all of this, I would like to see this issue resolved
satisfactorily!

Bear in mind I am using a different model from you, but this may work!

Arrow to any of your profiles
say 'general for example.

Hit the options button (top left in mine).

Downarrow to 'Create New and then enter.

Now you have your profile created!

okay, go back (top right key) to your list of profiles and you should be on
'new profile.

then hit the options key again and go down to 'personalise
and enter.

Uparrow to 'profile name, new profile enter again.

then it will ask you for 'profile name and let you know that it is 'new
profile.

Don't delete here just type in a punctuation mark something like a full
stop.

Confirm that by hitting 'okay.
We're almost done!!

Now (the easiest way) go back to 'desktop and then go and find your newly
created profile )it will say dot for example) and select it if you are happy
with it!

Your date and time on the phone's desktop will be history for as long as you
might want it to be!

You will have to possibly check your ring tone volume and all that in any
new profile to see if you are happy and change if you are not accordingly!

 I had my phone going through all the steps as I typed to ensure that I had
all the above correct!

As I had the full stop already I chose the word 'cat for my new new profile
for test purposes and when I activated the said profile and returned to the
desktop there it was 'cat! Didn't think that it was that difficult when I
would have possibly done all that six months ago but I am nearly sure I
didn't have to create a new folder as it was already created!

Tony.