[vip_students] N 70

  • From: <roslynallman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 12:51:07 +0100

Hi All,

Using the N70.  Lately it's started talking when I'm not doing anything,e.g.
reading home screen details.  Also when I'm in a window, e.g. contacts, messages
it will revert back to the home screen.  Also when I exit out of for example,
contacts, messages it will not say for example Vodafone IE...  It will just
be silent.  I appreciate if there was no network coverage there might not be
anything on the hone screen to read but I do not think this is the problem.
Any ideas?

Roslyn