[vip_students] Re: My Phone!

  • From: "Edel Carey" <careyedel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 23:28:21 +0100

Oh

My thinking was that you had stored the names with ring tones etc on one memory but were using the other. I'll have to bow out here as I don't know why that would be. Are your contacts listed? It seems strange but I'm sure someone will have an explanation. Good luck!

Edel..

----- Original Message ----- From: "Loretta Conaty" <conatyloretta@xxxxxxxxxx>