[vip_students] Re: Music Request - Off topic

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 21:14:04 +0100

Aeden I have looked at this on U-tube but I do not think so.  The slides are
about Baby P who was murdered.  I am sure you have all heard of this famous
case in the UK.  Basically the baby was let down by every single professional
who came into contact with him and his life cut down at about 17 months.  I was
wondering about some sort of funerial music maybe that might be played at
children's funerals or something like that but I do not know much mysself about
music, some form of instrumental music.