[vip_students] Re: Music Request - Off topic

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 16:51:44 +0100

Not a problem Tony.

  From: tony sweeney
  To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 4:47 PM
  Subject: [vip_students] Re: Music Request - Off topic

  No I wasn't Eleanor!

  Just trying to help!
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Eleanor Burke
    To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 4:32 PM

    Aedan
    Thank you for responding.  I think Tony Sweeny thought I was being
facecious or something by his comment on the list.  Truth is I am no good when
it comes to classical music and am very greatful for your help and the help of
others on the list.  It is just trying to get an appropriate piece to go with
the PowerPoint presentation slides.