[vip_students] Moderator:Messages from the list!

  • From: "Paul Traynor" <paul.traynor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 08:35:15 +0100

Hi All,

At the moment I am on annual leave and was enjoying it up to this morning as
I  feel I work hard and deserve it. What I don't feel I deserve is to have
complaints sent to me privately regarding other peoples inconsiderate
only Loretta is back I might as well not have left it for a moment. This
morning I received a private complaint which was something I did not want as
it almost  bordered on  telling me to sort  my list and its members out. I
can well do without this hassle. This centered around two people and while I
can understand the offence caused I  will apologise for this offence on the
other persons behalf. On the other hand the person who instigated the
offensive email, you know who you are and will be removed if anymore  of
this kind of thing occurs. If all that fails then  for to keep the list
on-topic I will remove both persons involved if I have any more problems.

People joined this list not to have  all sorts of  wise comments made nor
to have legalities  dished out. I offer this service purely voluntary at my
own time and do not wish to get into any difficulties nor bring the list
into any personal debates. I personally have enough going on in my life
without having to deal with  such matters.
Also if people are corrosponding between each other privately about issues
discussed here on the list, it is not the lists business. Read the rules and
keep your issues on what its all about here.

Paul.
List Owner and moderator

It has removed 161 spam emails to date.