[vip_students] Re: Moderator: message volume! "Please read"

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:03:45 +0100

Thank you Paul.  As an offender I wish to point out that things have now
gone quiet from my point of view as I have been given enormous help and can
now compitetently use a mobile phone, learned in 4 days from visually
impaired experts.  Not even the staff in Vodafone and sighted people could
assist me.  Thank you indeed to all members and particularly the person who
gave me enormous support.

I feel the best way of causing less frustration between list members is if
we can all take more time and clearly label the Subject then we can delete
as appropriate without feeling we are missing out on a topic.