[vip_students] Moderator: Problem sorted!

  • From: "Lists" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:48:37 +0100

Hi To all list members,

I wish to apologise to the group for  the problem we had today where a
member of the list had set an automatic out of office reply. This is  not
the correct procedurer to follow when you are a member of a list such as
this and you can see the results of what problems it can cause. We h ave now
unsubscribed  this member from the group so that should be an end to the
problem.

Again my apologies for this but its sorted so lets forget it.