[vip_students] Re: Mobile corner

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 13:15:21 +0000

Have you changed the cursor mode to read character by character? To do this
press Talks followed by long press of the number 2 key on the keypad. This is a
3 way toggle, the other 2 being words and origional. The other thing is do you
have the latest release of Talks running? It was released in August 2011. Have
you updated the firmware. The latest release of that is July 2011 and is
version 7 something!