[vip_students] Re: Mobile Phone Plans!

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 14:39:48 +0100

How long is a peace of string Paul? I have O2 Ireland and for 10 Euro a month I
can download 700 megabites. That is provided that I have put 20 Euro in to my
phone in one go. Now I have a Vodafone Ireland SIN and currently Internet
charges are free if I put in 20 Euro! I have not! However my e-mails are
downloading automatically on my e7 at no extra charge to me. I can also reply
without charge. That said downloading from the Web would cost me! I find all
these things difficult to work out economically. As I spend a lot of time in
the UK, i opt for a contract there which gives me a certain amount of talk
time, unlimited Internet access and a set number of text messages. Oh yes I
forgot to say that with O2 Ireland and Vodafone Ireland I can have free texts
and on Vodafone Ireland free calls to anyone on Vodafone network within Ireland
provided I opt for the 20 Euro a month.
From: "Loretta Conaty" <conatyloretta@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24/08/2011 11:54 am

Hi Vincent,

Well it's a good phone if you just need the basics.  The only fault I find is
the memory is a bit small.

Loretta