[vip_students] Re: Mobile Phone: Messaging

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 01:24:48 +0100

It would be the same surely Tony on the e51 or was it n51. I am not familiar with the phone but whenever I receive a new text message, I am alerted to this by a sound (as I expect you are too) and then I press key 1 and am directly in the message. Now you say that you can go to your Inbox and read the message. I'd have thought that was quick too. Well again I have one of my arrow keys set up as a hot key which immediately takes me t my messages, all messages Inbox and my e-mail boxes too as I regularly read e-mails on my phone, especially while my guide dog Neela is running around the park!!!

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>