[vip_students] Re: Mobile Phone: Audio Messages

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 23:51:45 +0100

Eleanor again,

Sent a  multimedia message to myself (how sad am I smile) as a test (audio) and
I ggot a message from o2 to say that my phone is not supported for that.

Also as you say to go to online with an url they give.

Oh what a hassle that could be!

I was thinking that that audio facilitty would be great for those who just want
to listen to a greeting from a family member or other.

Think that if one had a contract phone that that facility could be there.

Yes short and sweet, that's it!

TonyBest,