[vip_students] Re: Mobile Phone

  • From: "Mairead O Mahony" <maireadomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 21:18:13 +0100

On 4/3/08, Roslyn Allman <roslynallman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I have an N70 mobile.
>
> I have it less than a year.  I don't think it has fallen that many times,
> seriously I don't remember it having a serious fall to cause this problem.
>
> In the last while it has started freezing when I am trying to dial numbers.
> I would be in the middle of typing in the number I wish to dial and every
> time I would come to a particular digit it would turn itself off and back on
> again.
>
> I could try dialling another number and each time it gets to the digit it
> was freezing on it would be fine.  Then I would try to dial my original
> number again, and again every time I came to that same number it would
> freeze again.
>
> Anybody any ideas?
>
> Thanks
> Roslyn
Hi Roslyn
As far as I am aware that seems to be a common problem with the N70
phones.  At the moment vodafone are selling the N73 with the talking
software installed which I was thinking of buying.  I looked up online
reviews of a lot of n70 phones and a lot of people had the same
problem.  Now I will just probably buy a phone and get the software
separate.  I don't know if this information is any use to you
Regards Mairead