[vip_students] Re: Mobile Corner

  • From: "vincent stack" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 22:42:04 +0100

ok Eleanor my Vodafone does not work with private numbers anymore and friends of mine who have o2 phone does not work with private numbers either. i was just saying about bullying with school children. and its your progative to withhold your number if you want i just don't answer them thats all. all the best

regards
Vincent

From: "vincent stack" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23/07/2010 7:33 pm

hello its 141 from a land line. and hash 31 hash from a mobile. but from Vodafone and o2 it does not work anymore from meteor it does work. i think they stopped it because of phone call bullying and so on. anyway i agree. if you cant show your number why ring someone.

regards
Vincent