[vip_students] Re: Mini tutorial:Backing up the Outlook Express address book!

  • From: "Paul Traynor" <paul.traynor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:06:00 +0100

Susan,

What name did you give the file?. If you could do a search of the computer
for that file you might locate it, otherwise, just create another backup of
the address book file and save it into your "my documents" folder. Once you
have created it then you can go into my documents and copy it over to the
pen drive.