[vip_students] Microsoft query

  • From: "Petrina Finn" <petrinafinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 16:08:18 +0100

Hi all,

Just wondering how do I find out what edition of microsoft windows do I have on
my work computer - whther it is xp home or professional. I am assuming it is xp
professional but just need to find out for sure.

Also with my JAWS I need to find out the type of edition this is. It is JAWS
9.0  but I have been asked to find out if it is professinal or home edition.

thanks in advance,
Petrina