[vip_students] Re: Microsoft Outlook

  • From: "Stuart Lawler" <stuart.lawler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:23:43 +0100

Hi Joan Ann,

Unfortunately Outlook doesn't behave in the same way as Outlook Express when
completing names.

What you need to do is start typing the person's name and then press control
and K.  This will bring you to your address book and hopefully, will also
bring you to the desired name you want.

Then, simply press enter.

After you do this once for each address outlook will remember the address
and auto fill it for you.

I hope that helps.

Stuart.