[vip_students] Messages to Inbox in Duplicate

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney@xxxxx>
  • To: "students list" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 23:07:21 +0100

Hi Paul & All

I have messages coming in to my inbox duplicated twice!

Don't know how I can resolve this issue.

I wonder should I unsubscribe and subscribe again to see how that may resolve mattters?

It only seems to occur on messages from Freelists!

From my research I don't think that many others on Freelists lists have the same problem!

Any thoughts?

I will wait response[s]  before trying that option!

I have not subscribed to those lists twice!

I am only using this email address for the lists concerned!

Regards