[vip_students] Markers again!

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 15:48:00 +0100

Hi All,
I had a query on this list recently about markers in a document.
Just to give an example of what I'm about!
Through the good offices of Paul we were sent the iAudio manual.
Now I have been just looking at same which is quite easy to read, I am pleased
to report as it is in word.
Now I can't read all of it in one go so would love to know is there a way to
mark the place where I left off, or even say stop reading when I would get to
the end of a page and place a marker for the next page where I can resume my
reading/studying again without having to go through the previous part of the
tutorial which I would have obviously read!
I would be pleased to receive any reply even if it is only to say "no can do"!
All the best,
Tony Sweeney.