[vip_students] Re: Lost document

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:12:47 +0100

Edel if you did not save it then it is gone. However, if you even saved it once
maybe it is somewhere.  I'm not good at telling people how to use the keyboard
but from Start cursor up to search and press enter.  In the edit box put in the
name of your document and then tab around until you hear search and press
enter.  See what happens, maybe it will show up.  The search will look through
all documents on your computer with tht name and if it finds it, it will tell
you the path name and where it is.  Give it a go in any case.

Eleanor