[vip_students] Re: Listening to radio on the net!

  • From: "Lists" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 13:21:01 -0000

Hi Imelda,

No the list is here its just that I had so much on in recent months that I
couldn't dedicate more time to it. I am glad too that there is life out
there and I would like more people like yourself Imelda to come back onto
the list and give ideas and suggestions to us for improvments. Good to hear
from you Imelda, I will do more on radio if there is an interest in it and I
will ask my friend and work colleague Stu the man Lawler  if he could give
us some  help with this topic.