[vip_students] Re: Leaving List

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 00:56:58 -0000

Hi Loretta,

It's always great to see you onn this list.

Yes, reflectting, that if everyone started mentioning non-list situations then
this list would be losing focus of what this list is all about!

As Paul says, we are all mature people here on this list!

I like chatting, that's me, but perhaps elsewhere than here!

I indeed have no worries that anybody here had a problem of what I was saying
but of course not here!

Best wishes and thanks for your intelligent and wise moderation!

Tony Sweeney