[vip_students] Jaws query

  • From: "noreenmeagher" <noreenmeagher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 23:54:43 +0100

Paul,
Recently I am getting e-mails from a certain office and anywhere there is a
date Jaws says 'superscript, then the date and 'end superscript'.  This has
only started recently and it is most annoying when there is more than one date
listed.  I think it is the way the th, rd or whatever is written but how can it
be changed as they will gladly make the change if they knew how?  They don't
know why this is happening as they are not aware that they have made any
changes on their computer.
Thanks,
Noreen