[vip_students] Re: Jaws not reading out needed responses.

  • From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aedanomeara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 11:37:21 +0100

Hi Flor,
Many thanks for reply. Yes, I have to use "Say all" sometimes to get these
dialogues but then very often particularly when installing new software I
forget to rotate to this setting and miss the dialogue. This is very
annoying and for the life of me I cannot see why the ability to speak
dialogues does not function automatically.
I did note in an official demo of using Jaws that the person had to turn on
"ssay all" when installing some product.
I had hoped the Guru might know some answer to this .
Hope you and the brothers are all keeping well.
Kind regards
Aedan.