[vip_students] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Joan Ann Brosnan" <kerrygirl18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 23:04:00 +0100

MessageHi Loretta
I Bought my phone about 4 months ago and checked out a good few phones before
making my choice.
I am using a Nokia e51 and, out of all the phones i've had with talks, this is
by far the best one i've used.
It has nice big keys, is extremely responsive and it is a slim light-weight
phone with some nice features.
Joan Ann.