[vip_students] Re: In Touch BBC Radio 4 Direct Link

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 00:42:40 +0100

Hi Aeden and all
Actually I only started this because Tony asked a question and it has led on to so much!!! For my own part, I have the one icon on my desktop to In Touch which I once made and every time I want to listen to the programme, I have success in getting the updated one. Now how this is happening and I keep sending all of you different links I do not know because I am no computer or It wizz. maybe when I first made it way back some years ago that I made it from the In Tjouch Home Page but knowing me I would have wanted a live link and I would have made the link especially years back when my knowledge was even less than now, I would have made it from a live link. Sorry to everyone for all the confusion caused.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aomeara@xxxxxx>