[vip_students] Re: In Touch BBC Radio 4 Direct Link

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 21:57:34 +0100

Susan I do not know why all of you are having problems. I have this link on my desktop as Icon and every week when I want to use it, I have no problem. May I suggest then that you go directly to the iPlayer and from there to the Search edit box and write in In Touch. Then tab to search and press enter. After that the In Touch should come up mid way down the page and you will be able to enter on it as it will be a link. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>