[vip_students] Re: IPod Query

  • From: "noreenmeagher" <noreenmeagher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:52:41 +0100

Hi Vincent,
Thanks for mail and yes, allow spoken menus is checked and still no
voice.  Just had a thought, I have American/English selected on Ipod and
wonder should it be English/English and maybe there might also be a
conflict with the voice on Control Panel and will check this out later.
Otherwise I cannot think of anything else and may have to restore to
factory settings.
Regards,
Noreen M.