[vip_students] Re: IAudio X5 manual!

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 23:05:34 +0100

Hi Paul,
I for one have being trawling around enquiring about such, on different lists
and soforth.
I will look at the manual during the week and thank you for your sending that
as I know that it will be of great benefit to many vip's who have purchased
that product.
Any further queries regarding the iAudio I will post to this list and perhaps
there may be some one out there who may  assist further!
Many thanks,
and well done.
 Tony Sweeney.