[vip_students] Re: I had An audiologist listen to The Ryan Air captcha sound prompts - and she could not interpret them

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 19:46:43 +0100

Why don't you give this Ryanair site a go Flor and report back if the Webism solved the capture. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>

To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 12:32 PM
Subject: [vip_students] Re: I had An audiologist listen to The Ryan Air captcha sound prompts - and she could not interpret them

bert,

what WebVisum does is take the normal image CAPTCHA and interprets it. So where it works you don't need to use the audio CAPTCHA - which is anyway and purposely more difficult to resolve than the visual image. It works on the majority of sites. Some it won't work on, as where the image changes too quickly between tries.

----- Original Message ----- From: "albert brown" <albertbrown@xxxxxxxxxx>