[vip_students] I had An audiologist listen to The Ryan Air captcha sound prompts - and she could not interpret them

  • From: "Aidan Carolan" <melocarolan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 09:07:10 +0100

Bank holiday Monday 6 August 2012

Stuart,

Thanks for responding to my email yet once again    -  - you state in your
email that "once I solve the captcha I have no other problems" - however -
it is not clear as to whether you personally solve the captcha problem with
or without assistance - and perhaps you might clarify this point for me - I
make that observation in the light of the fact that I certainly cannot
independently solve the captcha problem - I fully accept that hearing
capacity - somewhat like sight capacity - from individual to individual is a
subjective matter  - I would therefore be most interested as to hear from
any other VIPS contributor who has recently successfully and independently
interpreted the captcha sounds prompts problem ------ I asked an audiologist
to listen to and comment upon the capcha sound prompts on the Ryan Air site
and she said that she could not make sense of them nor could any of her
colleagues     who were present at the time.

I look forward to your reply.

Best Regards

Aidan Carolan