[vip_students] Re: Hello all.

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 21:30:35 +0100

Norton Internet Security is not universally highly thought of among JAWS
users.  It (being a security suite) does more than norton Antivirus; but I'd
let paul be an arbitrator on its worthwhileness, as compared and contrasted
with any other security suite for comfortable use - in particular with JAWS.