[vip_students] Fw: [access-uk] Re: AVG 7.5 Free expired, not!

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "students list" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 16:16:36 +0100

Hi All,

Just came across the below on the Access UK list and thought that I might
pass it on!

Now according to their Moderator AVG 7.5 will be available till at least the
end of the year.

I understand too that they have some accessibility problems to sort out with
version 8!

So trust they are working on it!

A lot of visually-impaired computer users use the free antivirus software
AVG I understand!

Tony.

> Chris,

There was a post on alt.comp.blind-users saying that avg 7.5 is going to be
> kept running for the foreseeable future while they sort out the issues
with
> accessibility of version 8.
>
> Mark Threadgold
>
> The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity
> of your act...
Of