[vip_students] Re: Fw: [IRELANDVIPNEWS] braillite

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney@xxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 15:38:42 +0100

A friend of mine has such a piece of equipment and was thinking of selling same.

I will ask that person if they are still interested to so do and report back if necessary!

I know that a fair price however will be requested!

Last from me on the list on this!

Tony
----- Original Message ----- From: "janeobrien" <jeobrien5@xxxxxxxxxx>