[vip_students] Fw: A brilliant Learning website

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "students list" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:12:01 -0000

Hi All,

Forwarding the below from another list from Peter Holdstock.

Looks good!

Tony

Hi, wanted to share this with everyone as it's brilliant. It's a video tutorial website covering most subjects you can think of. The thing I liked the most was the recipes as it explains it all in such a way that you don't need to see the video, just hear it.

Go to www.videojug.com

You do get shown a brief advert before the video relating to the subject of the video you are watching but that lasts about 30 seconds.

I'd say it's the most useful site I've found in a long time.

Have fun.

peter