[vip_students] Re: Free Inquiries With o2

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 01:48:00 +0100

Finally Eleanor from me on this thread is that you appear to be registered!

Read Flor's forward from Mark!

You can access that service from most phones, mobile or land-line in the
Repubblic unless there is a little glitch or something like that.

I for one normally check for numbers  on the Eircom site but of course that
isn't always possible when out and about.

I will try and answer your 3 mobile broadband query in a future post as I
experience things withh it!

Different strokes for this one for different folk!

Cheers,

  From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  Date: 24/07/2010 2:18 pm

  Hi Tony,

  I'm using O2.  To my surprise, I dialled 196 and got through to
  Directory Inquiries right away.

  In answer to a question from eleanor:  this service is free as it has
  been for land-lines for several years, and now it's free for
  vision-impaired mobile phone users from most providers here also, once
  you register.  You do this by filling out a form you can get from NCBI,
  etc.