[vip_students] Re: FW: mobile Corner - Internet Settings

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 23:38:12 +0000

Thanks for that but do you know what I should write exactly?
Date: 31/12/2010 11:19 pm

I have an eircom e-mail address. It is eircom.net0using my mobile phone on o2
service provider, I have no problem receiving e-mails but I cannot get the
outgoing e-mail to work. It is a pop3 has anyone got the correct settings
please? I have it set like my computer e-mail settings amd I an good at setting
up e-mail on my phone. I have no problems with setting up my bt amd g mail on
the phone, both incoming amd outgoing. Very puzzled on this one. I think my
problem relates to the SMTP settings which currently I have set as
mail1.eircom.net amd port default.