[vip_students] Re: E-mails and Attachments

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 22:22:01 +0100

You see Edel I have to confess to going on to AVG 8.0 Free and I know when I
had AVG 7.5 this happened and a friend told me what to do.  I had to do
something in the e-mail part of the AVG to stop this happening.  This AVG 8.0
is very interesting but as I have some vision that helps.  I noticed as both
your e-mails came in it went through an e-mail scanner which was great.  At
first I was very worried it was going to take ages but it did not.  I think
this attachment thing is about no virus found but really it is on every e-mail
so that I don't know where the real attachment files are if you see what I mean.