[vip_students] E-mail problem

  • From: "noreenmeagher" <noreenmeagher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 21:31:38 -0000

For some strange reason my mails to a friend no longer arrive , even
when I reply directly to her mails. I am getting her mails and she tells
me my mails are the only ones she is aware of, that do not arrive. I am
using Microsoft Office and the mails are not returned unsent and are in
my Sent Folder as normal.

Any suggestions most welcome.

Noreen M.

  _____