[vip_students] Re: Eloquence or RealSpeak

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 18:52:14 +0100

Tony
I am no expert but I am informed that the real speak voice can slow down a
machine.  It is all part of the Jaws product but what I would call the
American type voice, the one that is not real speak is in fact Eloquence.
When I got my Jaws there were 3 CDs, one had the Registration number on it
and logged that when I put the CD in to my computer.  The other had Jaws and
the 3rd one had the Real Speak.